Chianti DOCG Fattore Crelio 2019 – Villa Cosmiana


Villa Cosmiana’s Chianti is more refined and sophisticated than a traditional Chianti; it is produced from carefully selected Sangiovese grapes enriched by Merlot and Cabernet Franc and vinified in stainless tanks. It shows a deep glamorous grenat robe and is fresh and velvety in the mouth; it displays powerful crushed cherry perfumes and flavours with a touch of liquorice.

Out of stock

SKU: CNCL-CHSP-2018-1 Categories: , , , ,

Create your mixed case and save over 15% when you buy 6 to 12 bottles.

Mix and Match applied.

Red fruit
Black fruit





Serve At
Food Pairing
Cured meats
Cheese (soft, mild)



Grape Variety

Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Sangiovese


Villa Cosmiana



Villa Cosmiana is an ambitious enological, artistic, and landscape project aimed at restauring the prestigious wine estate of Villa Cosmiana in Tuscany to the glory of its golden age achieved in the middle of the 19th century by its most famous owner, Amerigo Antinori, Duke of Brindisi.
The estate is located on a gentle hill in the charming medieval city of Peccioli, between Pisa and Volterra. The aristocratic villa redesigned in 1850 by the famous Florentine architect Giuseppe Poggi, is surrounded by an English park with Italianate gardens of 11 hectares and by 15 vineyards of traditional Tuscan and Bordeaux grape varieties with a yearly capacity of 50,000 bottles.
Following years of gradual decline since the passing of its last owner resident Princess Maria Antinori-Aldobrandini in 1933, the estate, which has been undergoing a complete restauration since 2019, is now ready to reveal to the world the richness of its artistic treasures, the spendour of its gardens and more than anything, the superior quality of its fine wines.
The restoration of the villa and its historic buildings, together with the reconstitution of its art collections has been trusted to the Florentine architect Monica Rossi; the reconstruction of the park and its gardens to the Pisan landscape designer Enzo Pietrini, and last but not least, the creation of new wines continuing the long tradition of the estate’s wine excellence to the famous international enologist Barbara Tamburini.


It’s one of the most famous wine regions in the world. It can be made just in Tuscany, in the mountain-air-cooled hills between Siena and Florence, and nowhere else. The first Chianti wine zone was officially demarcated by Grand Duke Cosimo Medici III in 1716. The wines must contain a minimum of 70% Sangiovese with other native and international varieties allowed for the remaining 30%.


Italian Landscape

You might also enjoy